Saving money on your energy bills is just a few clicks away.
Small changes to your daily life can bring big savings. Just follow these simple tips:
- turn down your thermostat by 1°C
- on cold days, set your heating between 18°C and 21°C
- defrost your fridge to keep it in good condition
- turn off your TV and other appliances at night
- only fill kettles with the amount of water you need
- don't place large pieces of furniture in front of heaters
- turn off lights if you don’t need them
- use low-energy lightbulbs
- use a microwave rather than your oven.
Worried about your energy bills?
Our fuel advisors help tenants of all ages find the lowest energy rates.
Don’t pay too much for your electricity and gas. Advisors can also arrange low-cost repayments if you have fallen behind with payments – or, in some cases, get debts written off.
Request an appointment on My Loretto.
Don't have an account yet?
Sign up for My Loretto. It's safe and secure, and it only takes a few minutes.
You can also speak to your housing officer to arrange a fuel advice check.