Reporting anti-social behaviour

We all want to live a quiet and peaceful life in our homes. No one should have to put up with being abused, harassed or living next to a noisy or nuisance neighbour.

We take all anti-social complaints seriously and we’ll act quickly.

How do I report anti-social behaviour?

You should report any incident about you, or a member of your household, to your housing officer. They'll record it and investigate according to our anti-social behaviour policy.

Your housing officer might speak with other neighbours to see if they have been affected, but we'll never tell people who made the complaint. We’ll speak with the person reported and take any appropriate action. We won’t tell the person who made the complaint.

What happens if the anti-social behaviour doesn’t stop?

We can deal with more serious types and persistent cases of anti-social behaviour. We work closely with Police Scotland and Loretto’s legal team. We can issue warnings and, as a last resort, help prepare legal action.

The anti-social behaviour is serious. What should I do?

If you have a serious or urgent problem about Loretto tenants: