Pay rent on time
Make sure you pay your rent on time, every time. Don’t put your home at risk.
The vast majority of our tenants pay their rent on time, but we know it’s not always easy – especially at this time of year.
But it’s so important you pay your rent so you are not at risk of losing your home.
If you’re struggling to make ends meet, come and talk to us. We can help.
Your rent pays for vital Loretto services, including repairs, cleaning backcourts, tackling anti-social behaviour and our 24/7 customer contact centre.
Rent also pays for services such as our welfare benefits and fuel advisors, and the support we provide to help people into jobs and training.
Our helpful staff are here to give you support and advice.
- If your circumstances change and you have to claim Universal Credit, you need to make a claim straight away. With Universal Credit every day counts. We can help you make a claim. It will then be up to you to pay your rent in full.
- Struggling with rent debt? We can help. Talk to us about a repayment plan. We’ll help you out of debt with a plan you can afford.
- Direct Debit is the best way to pay your rent. Always check there’s enough money in your bank to cover every Direct Debit.
- Your rent is due no later than October 31, November 30 and December 31.
- Signed up for MySavings yet? MySavings can help with the cost of running a home by making your money go further. It’s easy to use – just log in to your My Loretto online account and register for MySavings. There is money off everything from food and clothing to electrical goods and more.
We’re already helping lots of tenants with everything from rent debt and Universal Credit to signing up for MySavings. We’re here for you 24/7. Get in touch today:
- Talk to your housing officer
- Call us 24/7 on 0800 952 9292
- Text RENT and your name to 07860 027093 - we’ll call you back.